1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluray to mp4 for ipad

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by Elahrairah, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

I have been using DVD Fab for most of my movies, some blu-ray when converting to mp4 so I can put on my ipad.

I just got rise of the planet of the apes and it says that this has a new copy protection that is not yet available.

Any idea on what can be used to make mp4? Whats the latest and greatest of these? Anyone have success with rise of planet of the apes?

Thanks in advance

2. posvita

posvita Member

I am also ready to watch this film on my ipad, haven't bought this film yet, I would let you know asap if I found the solution!

3. phillip_perry

phillip_perry Member

The dynamic library of your DVD Fab needs to be updated so that it can analyze the latest BDs. I'm not familiar with DVD Fab, but the ripper I'm using now is available for updating every once in a while. So I guess it is the same reason. If you can not find the way to get the updated DVD Fab, you can try brorsoft blu-ray ripper. It is great in ripping the latest BDs. I've never met any problem yet. If you don't mind the watermark, you can rip and convert your BDs with the dem version.

4. jiggsowen

jiggsowen Member

DVD Fab is good ,but free tool is better.
    i found a free Blu-ray Decrypter Tool
    google BD Free you can have this free tool
    worth to have a try.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012