1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bmayo--dvd plays on sony ps2 nuttin else

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by after007, Mar 24, 2005.

1. after007

after007 Member

hi ive burned a dvd using bmayos method(scubapete) it loads right away on my ps2..but then i tried it on a toshiba dvd player it said disc error..but it did load and play after a cppl of tries i think i mite have press play cppl times when the dvd player said loading..ive used a sony dvd-r 4.7gb and then i tried it on a diffrent ps2 it did not work ..wat can i do?

2. thugs121

thugs121 Regular member

Keep in mind that not all back-up movies play on all stand alone dvd players.

It could be because of the quality of the disc and the big brand name dvd players are not always quite compatible with dvd-rs...

When you tried the disc with the other ps2, was it the new compact one or the old, huge one? If it was the bigger one, the quality of the laser is not that good, compared to the new compact version...

3. after007

after007 Member

i have the old one not the compact size..it worked for me..but i took it to my friends house ..he also has the big one it never worked..