1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMDV and Certificate show as a data disk on ps3 and will not autoplay

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by edog5, Oct 25, 2010.

1. edog5

edog5 Member

Hey y'all, i have been using tsmuxer and nero, to make either bly ray disks or m2ts disks for ps3 for a few years now. the other day i converted a mkv disk, 1280 x 720 ,dts sound to blu ray format ( bmdv + certificate) suing tsmuxer, burned with nero and then tried also with imgburn, and it only reads as a data disk on ps3 and will not autoload. If i explore the data disk I can find the stream and it plays fine, but with no sound. If i test the stream on the comp it plays fine with sound. Has anyone else had this problem?

thanks in advance,

2. NarutoUzu

NarutoUzu Member

What are you trying to burn it as? AVCHD or Blu-ray? And when you burned it with ImgBurn did you burn it as UDF 2.50?

3. edog5

edog5 Member

I was using tsmuxer, muxing to "blu ray" and then tried to burn using nero and imgburn as a UDF 2.50. I might try muxing as an AVCHD to see if there is a difference...

thanks for the response!

4. edog5

edog5 Member

avchd worked:)... i guess blu ray is for blu ray disks only and AVCHD is for dvd disks or other media :)

5. edog5

edog5 Member

avchd worked:)... i guess blu ray is for blu ray disks only and AVCHD is for dvd disks or other media :)

6. edog5

edog5 Member