1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boilsoft software

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by duckhead1, Jun 5, 2007.

1. duckhead1

duckhead1 Member

FYI- don't buy anything from boilsoft, there on line support is non-exsistant. I have sent many e-mails concerning an issue with audio sync and never once got a response.

STAY AWAY FROM boilsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. frspirit

frspirit Member

I have been waiting for a way to vent about my experience with Boilsoft - so, thanks for posting this thread.

I was looking for a splitter - I think it was an MPG file - for splitting into multiple files. However, using the Start Time and Stop Time feature was very awkward. And I'm a software QA person, so quite used to using these kinds of products. The Splitter is described as having the capability of splitting into more than one file. I really did try my best - however, I wasn't sure if I was doing the steps correctly. No Help to speak of, and none for splitting into multiple files. I ended up with what seemed to be 3 split files - however, only the first one had any size, the other 2 were 0 KB. So, thanks a lot!!

SOOO, in my naivete, I emailed Boilsoft's support at the specified email address for support. I described in precise detail the steps I took and the results. After not hearing from Boilsoft support for several weeks later, I forwarded the same message to support with further description, and still no response. Today, I forwarded them the same message, stating that if they didn't respond to me, I need my $34.95 returned to me. (Lotsa luck, right??)

This is a vent - and another warning about Boilsoft. I only bought and attempted to use the Splitter (not the Converter, DVD Ripper, or Joiner). But this is a reflection on how Boilsoft does business. I really wanted to use their product - but because of their business practices, I am sharing this warning!

Thanks for letting me vent.