1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]DVD X Copy[/bold]

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by TheWomble, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWomble

TheWomble Member

I have recently upgraded a PC (which is isolated from the net) to version 1.5.2 of DVD X Copy however when I try to activate it the only option I get is Activate Online, I've got to be honest and say I installed a cracked version to start with but that came up with an Activate by Phone option, does anyone know how I can get the option back, as connecting this PC to the Net is not an option.

I have tried unistalling, deleting all 321 Software keys from the registry but there must be something i'm missing.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2003
  2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Firstly, you can't put bold in a title. That is left for Admins and Mods and sticky threads.

Secondly there is no excuse for piracy on this website. Especially with one of our affiliates.

Thirdly I suggest you click on the big DVDxCOPY banner on this website, get your credit card out, pay $99 or whatever then come back to me with the proof of purchase. Anything short of that and you get banned.

Paul.

3. TheWomble

TheWomble Member

Sorry might have been unclear it is paid for now but not connected to the net, tried it, liked it, bought it! Want to activate it

Plus why pay 99 when it was only 64.99 on Amazon

Last edited: Apr 29, 2003
  4. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Depends on which version, naturally, but with our link you can get DVDxCOPY from $49. Plus, if you don't I am unlikely to give you support on this forum ;-)

Just kidding, Robert, we would never do that to a customer of yours !

Paul.

PS : Amazon $64? More like £64, plus there are shipping charges etc. Better D/L and pay for serial key.

5. TheWomble

TheWomble Member

Thx for help d/loaded and got license key + Password + tech support told me which Key to delete :cool:

6. petros

petros Member

oii TheWomble what is your e-mail address cause i got something for you.a little surprise from your old friend p.s. you'll recognize me once i give you it

7. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.