1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]i need major help[/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mrguy66, Jul 23, 2006.

1. mrguy66

mrguy66 Member

okay i installed the softmod(with splinter cell) then i uninstalled it because my bros were getting in to files and i didnt want them to screw it up and now when in turn on my xbox with a music cd or open the disc tray it wont bring me to my regular dash board it brings me to the thing that say xbox with the giant X and say microsoft under it and i cant get on xbox live either some one help i have tried everything

2. theridges

theridges Guest

how did you remove the softmod?

3. mrguy66

mrguy66 Member

well at first i tried deleting the xbox application thing and unleash x box from my saves then re-booting my xbox that wouldnt work, the files kept coming back, then i went to my file manager and i deleted the evox dash from my c drive, that got rid of proplem one then i was like how do i get rid of the blue dash board so i deleted the linux install and th splinter cell save thing and now i cant get to my origanal dahs and xbox live

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

5. mrguy66

mrguy66 Member

dude i read all of that and that is to hard for me to do there must be a different way and if not then im screwed out of my mind

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

damn, that is the one way right now. Unless you still have the linux file and splinter cell save game in the hdd OR modchip.