1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold][i]TOTAL NOOB PLEASE HELP[/i][/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by lrmoura1, Aug 7, 2006.

1. lrmoura1

lrmoura1 Guest

Well I started off fine until I started FTPing my xbox. I followed a tutorial on xboxscene and it told me to take out some core files. I've asked for help before but the guy helping me would never check his e-mails. Anyway now everytime I try to reinstall the evox it says something like "actionscript execution failed". I can only play games now, I cant switch back to my MS dashboard, play cds, or DVDs. I cant FTP my xbox either. if you can help me or have had a simular problem please reply. my e-mail is also http://guitarman61690@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

How did you go about modding. To be honest it's an error I have never seen before. Do you know which files you deleted?

If you can still play burned disks then the best solution is to get an xbox autoinstaller downloaded and reinstall evox and the ms dash on C:\..but if it's a softmod then we are in for some real fun. The best policy in that case is to use the installer and do a "restore to factory" and softmod again.

3. xSModder

xSModder Member

Taking out core files? I've never heard of that before. Maybe for hard mods, but not softmods.

The best idea is to do a restore and try to do it again. Just get a disk, like janrocks said.

I've never seen this problem. Out of the 100+ boxes I've modded, too.

4. lrmoura1

lrmoura1 Guest

5. xSModder

xSModder Member

PM me for my AIM, Y!, MSN. I'll help you with the hotswapping.

6. lrmoura1

lrmoura1 Guest

sure thing

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2006