1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]Text here[/bold]INPUT FOR ANALOGICAL RECORDING

Discussion in 'Audio' started by osmaniac, Aug 15, 2006.

1. osmaniac

osmaniac Member

Hello!
    I'd like to find the best way to record my vinyls and tapes into my computer.
    I have a ACER Aspire 9100 winXP laptop and the INPUTS are a mono microphone and a triple RCA plugs for video, R and L audio.
    The problem is that when I get it to record with Nero, in the recording console the only way to capture the sound is if I use the STEREO MIX on the audio input line and turn on a capture video/sound like powerproducer, but then the stereo mix function will capture any noise in my computer into the recording such as a little click, a new e-mail arriving sound, etc...
    I believe I should capture the music from an input line like a CD input, but it doesn't work and , yes everything in my recording control properties are adjusted. I just don't know how to do or if the problem is that I need download a advanced hardware for my sound card. I'm using REALTEK AC97 ALC650 Audio Codecs 3.91 .
    I will be so happy if someone can help me out.
    Cheers.

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest