1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold] THE ULTIMATE MOD TUTORIAL EVERY STEP IN ENGISH AND FOR NOOBS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY[/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by 1like2mod, Oct 13, 2005.

1. 1like2mod

1like2mod Guest

OK NOW FIRST THE MATERIALS U NEED TO MOD UR XBOX

GAMES U CAN USE

1.splinter cell

2.james bond agent under fire

3.mechassualt (preferred)

note: none of these games can be the platinum hits version. none of these games tht u use can have any other files on it cept the installer

EVERYTHING ELSE U NEED

linux installer-get this by goin to codejunkies dot come and clicking usa site saves, and go to splinter cell. itll be there

action replay or action replay max, ur choice =P

an internet connection (obviously)

WinRAR program, heres the website to get it http://www.rarsoft.com/

just copy and paste it =P

an Irc client, heres the website http://www.mirc.com/

an FTP client, heres the website http://www.smartftp.com/

thats the materials. ok now for the step

first u need to get an all exploit package. to do this luanch ur Irc client and copy and paste this /server irc.efnet.net

ok now u need to copy nad paste this /j #xbins under the typing thing (u know i kno ur smart=P )

and then copy and paste this /msg xbins !list

ok a bold copy of tht writing shaould come upin the chat boxes so click it. it should give u the location and login to the ftp thing. be quik and log on because soon ur account will not be able to connect and ull hve to repeat the copy and pasting all over. (after 20 min.)

ok once ur connected to the ftp thing open the xbox file, then open exploits/_packages and then get the softmod installer deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.rar file.

ok now for the VERY IMPORTANT (I DUNNO HOW TO STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO FOLLO ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS) TUTORIAL

i will be usin mechassualt for it (to be honest there all the same way to do it)

ok open the softmod installer and extract the game u are using file on it ( to know u opened the right one itll say the name of game in file)

put the file in ur my downloads file and drag the linux installer in to ur action replay window .

put it on ur xbox and then do the same thing with ur softmod installer file.

then go to memory and make sure those things will be ther. (hint: the softmod installer on ur xbox will be the file called rune linux.

ok restart ur xbox with no game inside it and turn it back on. put the game in u are usingand go to start menue go to the campaign or start game or whtever it said.

click run linux and a blank screen will appear for bout 10 sec.

u will thn be greeted by and unleashed dashboard. (its blue)

select create ms back up.

then select create mod back up

make sure u make a copy of those two things or itll be extremely hard to ever restore ur xbox to normal if u mess up =P

now press install softmod. DO NOT SHUT OFF XBOX AFTER DOING THIS U WILL MESS UP UR XBOX A HELL OF A LOT!!!!!

finally install either evox x or unleashed x (ur choiceunleashed is a tad easier to mod maps though =P)

after installing one of the installers eject the game and shut off ur xbox.

turn ur xbox on and u will be greeted by either an evox or unleashed x dashboard.

ok now u are officially softmodded =P get moddded mapds and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT INFO: NEVER SHUT THE XBOX OFF WITH UR GAME STILL INSIDE. ITTL WASTE TIME CUZ ULL HAVE TO INSTALL THE DASHBOARD AGAIN AND SHUT UR XBOX OFF AND BACK ON.

thats it: if u hve any questions just post here!!!!!!!!!

2. fsu9506

fsu9506 Member

tried that for splinter cell and got error 21

3. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

4. fsu9506

fsu9506 Member

that dosent work either

5. help12345

help12345 Guest

when did u get the error

6. Mod65

Mod65 Member

@ 1like2mod

I have Action Replay Max.....When i scroll through the game saves (community saves ) people have saves that say NO RELOAD MOD and stuff like hacked...a lot of that stuff....I have saw Softmod Delux 1.0 and stuff like that....So i don't know if you can just download NOT really mods, but just hacks and stuff like that. Another question is.....I went on a4h.us and i was looking at some of the mods....and is there a way to just download mods put them on you action replay memory card andthen transfer them right to your hard drive....and play with them without softmodding your xbox?

7. Asianboi

Asianboi Member

im having trouble fusking doing this shit....i got to /msg xbins!list then it bring me to the box thingy and says something about FTP ADDRESS: distribution.xbins.org PORT: 21 USERNAME: gayboi PASSWORD: emulation NOTE: This Username and Password will be deleted upon connection for security reasons. This site contains 100% homebrew files and absolutely NO warez. Brought to you by #xbins and Team Xecuter
    <xbins> Each person is allowed 30 files a day (text/NFO files do not count toward this, please RTFM). We do NOT tolerate GREED and you shall be banned if you break this rule. Got an ACCESS DENIED error? DON'T use IE or LeechFTP. Use FlashFXP/SmartFTP/CuteFTP for best results. AFTER EVERY ATTEMPT, SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, YOU NEED TO !list AGAIN.
    <xbins> If you would like daily CVS builds of XBMP/XBMC or any other XBMP/XBMC releases, get them on our FTP at xbmp.uk.xbins.org (Europe 100mbit) Username = xbins Password = homebrew what do i do to login in what is a ftp adress how can i reach the files to get the splinter cell linux softmodder please help me

8. yu-8

yu-8 Regular member

if you have windows xp go to internet explorer and type ftp://gayboi:emulation@distribution.xbins.org and hit enter
    Remember each time you want to connect to xbins you need the you mirc to activate it and if you let it sit to long it will time out and dissconnect you

9. Asianboi

Asianboi Member

ok you guys i know what was the problem with getting into xbins and all...now i have problems with bringing/dragging to game save to the pc database on my action replay when i try to drag it it says this is an invalid save then i tried it with 2 other games saves but it wouldnt let me please help

10. help12345

help12345 Guest

thts what ii is. ur sopposed to use the ftp adress thing. thts y i told u to download smart ftp. then u go on tht and type tht adress in and ull get the installer by lookin through tht stuff

11. help12345

help12345 Guest

12. H4X0Rd00d

H4X0Rd00d Member

im using splinter cell and my screen freezes up when i click 'check points' it never goes to the unleash screen and yes i did wait long enough unless you have to wait over 10 min. I don't know what is wrong im kind of a newb at modding.

13. help12345

help12345 Guest

u dont click checkpoints u cick other one

14. H4X0Rd00d

H4X0Rd00d Member

That didn't work either... I am sad i want softmod :(

15. Mod65

Mod65 Member

EVERYONE

I know this is no use to you....BUT i had my freind mod my xbox with 007: Agent Under Fire.....yeah....it took us like 5 hours because i forgot to use splinter cell......i reccomend it, it's a lot easier!!! BUT I AM SO HAPPY...time to download mods!!!