1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bold]XBOX HARDDRIVE[/bold]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by gesen, Jul 31, 2005.

1. gesen

gesen Member

Hello evereybodey I've got a problem with my xbox harddrive maybe some of you can help me out a little. I've got an harddrive maxtor 200 Gb with the smartXX chip.I´ve got xbox media player version 1.1.0 installed and i like it BUT.... when i started to fill upp the hard drive with stuf i realised that the f disc got filld wery fast allready after 115 Gb.. where are the rest of the 85 Gb:s??? Someone told me that I have a G disc too.... And yes I have.... But i can't copy things in to it... how do i unlock the G disc on my xbox so I can copy things to it please let me know..... I would be very greatful........Thanks.....

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005
  2. RagePro

RagePro Guest

@ gesen your not allowed to post ur email plz remove it or i will call the mods

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

gesen - ragepro is simply reminding you of the rules of this forum, which you will adhere just like everyone else. sending PM's to people just because they remind you of the rules is not cool, they are just trying to save you from being banned. and no, it's not up to you if you want answers to your email, because it is against the rules to post your email address. normally i would just remove the email and move on, but since you decided to be a "jurk" yourself and PM someone that was just trying to keep you from being banned, i felt like something needed to be said. post your email address again and you're out on your arse!
    oh and thanks for removing it, saves me the trouble. now be nice and people might actually help you with your problem.