1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boost mobile - ***No Email Posting or BANNED!!***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by lany0713, May 15, 2006.

1. lany0713

lany0713 Guest

does any one know any code for boost mobile at all... i hear they have some for free calls and free ringtones but cant find them please help a sister out

2. ToQuick

ToQuick Member

"OFFICIAL BOOST MOBILE EMPLOYEE, I DO THIS TIME TIME 2 TIME TO PIST OFF MY BOSS.I GOT ALL THE CODES.FOR FREE CHIRPING POUND,*,MENU,RIGHT. NOW FOR FREE MINUTES POUND,*,POUND,3,2,1,POUND,*,PO... A SPECIAL SCREEN POPS UP YHIS MEAN YOU CAN GET FREE MINUTES NOW ALL U NEED IS A BOOST CARD OF ANY VALUE CHIRP ME AT 183*195*3434 BUT BEFORE CHIRPING ME MAKE SURE THAT SCREEN POPS UP.YOU WILL NEED: YOUR NUMBER READY DC AND PHONE AND A REBOOST CARD. OK LET ME EXPLAIN ONCE I PUT YOUR DATA AND REBOOST CARD IN IT SCRAMBLES THE DATA WITHIN THE BALNCE OF BOOST MOBILE ACCOUNT LEAVING U WITH A NEVER ENDING BALANCE. BUT THE ONLY THING IS THAT YOU HAVE TO REBOOST YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 90 DAYS OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL TERMINATED." (i'm not this guy ^ i gust copyed this from this guy ^ .

3. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

Hi thanks so much so far the code for the minutes I've tried it and called Interleave comes out can you let me know if I did it right was that the menu that comes out and also I'm gonna be getting a card By wednesday because I just got one I live in New York city let say before I called what type of info will you need I'm asking in case in I need to register because I've never done it the store where I got the phone from just enter the sim card on the phone and gave me the number and that was it they told me that I didn't need to register Please i hope you can give me a time when I chirp you so that you can enter the data for me that'a why I let you know where I'm at in case you are at a different time zone again you are the greatest one question in order for this to work I have to contact you after entering the code and having the reboost card so that you can enter another code on the other side right

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2006
  4. starchy

starchy Regular member

i think the codes that you enter are correct. but the calling and stuff to this guy is a scam. because "chirp" him and you give hime your boost card and idk if he asks you your credit card number or not but if he does he will probably take that to with you boost card number so he get free minutes off of you.....just have common sense

5. codehunt

codehunt Member

ToQuick has a pretty good point on the codes but how do we know that these codes actually work

6. spazyspaz

spazyspaz Member

IF YOU DISLIKE NEXTELL SO BAD Y DON'T YOU JUST COPY THE PROGRAM NEXTELL USES AND SEND IT TO US? THAT WOULD REALLY HELP! [email removed]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  7. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

hi does any one knows about the software to add extra minutes to your boost account I heard that its a software and not a code

8. starchy

starchy Regular member

* do no put ur email in these forums 1) forum rules 2) u will definatly get spammed

the codes work i actually tried them on multipl phones at school and my friend down the road from me

9. spazyspaz

spazyspaz Member

OK starchy, what does it say under my name? newbie. din't know, and if i wasn't supposed to put it on there because of spam, then y would it let me and y do i have a spam blocker? the codes do infact work. BUT ABOUT THE FREE MINS DEAL. I JUST SPOKE WITH MY BROTHER AT NEXTEL. HE SAID THERES NO FREE MINS JUST INDEFANT MINS. IN OTHER WORDS, YOUR MINS JUST KEEP BOUNCING AROUND LIKE A BALL. NEVER THE SAME MINS. NEVER RUN OUT.

10. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

so how do you do that indefant minute stuff do you know can you tell me pleaze

11. devinj

devinj Member

look the code is almost right for the unlimited chirp, but there is no such code for unlimited minutes because i work at a cell phone shop, so the code is almost right but your missing one big step, what you do is pound, star, menu, right, then _____________________. but it will charge 5 dollars for it. email me if you want it at [email removed]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  12. starchy

starchy Regular member

i think it is pound , star , menu , right
    then you scroll down to ERR channel of something like that and turn it on...is that right..thats what the smart kids a school said.

13. spazyspaz

spazyspaz Member

lol, thats great, your almost there there's stil more to do, if not, you'll still be charged for usage. I have 2 boost fones and both have free chirp. i'm working on getting my free mins now. have fun.

14. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

it's pound star menu right key you gona see a menu scroll down to flags clear then go to Err/channel turn it on then after that press end and get out after doing all that if you see a line of really small number on the top left side of your screen you are set if not you forgot one of the steps or something else so try again now tell me did I do good or what give me your opinion Spazyspaz!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2006
  15. spazyspaz

spazyspaz Member

Humm, yes, yes, yes, but your still missing the most important part. Your still being charged. What, you think its that easy? nextel is the Microsoft of cell phones. Its hard work, Mind Boggeling codes and SPC's. Your just turning on the source code. That really to make sure your phone has been programmed properly. Have Fun. AnTiDiSeTaBlIsHmEnTaIrNiSm is a Crime. Remember, Big Brother's Watching!

16. codehunt

codehunt Member

so let me get this straight. u hit * # menu right, clear the flags and turn the err codes on. then there is another step???? and what about this free min i bet u have all the info on that to!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tell you what i'll e-mail this person and find out and then see if it works and let u know

17. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

to spasyspaz why if you have both of your phones programmed to get free chirp come here checked out codes and then mention Big Brother watching when you are the first contradicting your selve by having both of your phones programed to get free chirp why don't you just mention the most important step and stop playing with peoples mind

18. spazyspaz

spazyspaz Member

lol, i'm not"playing" as u put it with peoples minds. just keep tring your lil hearts out untill ur no longer chargered. Simple huh? or maybe to simple for some of the kiddies out there. LOL, HA your too good, GIVE ME THE CODE, LOL DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-(A)-

19. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

I don't need your lil code or your opinions and be careful Big Brother Might Be Watching You!talking all that Jazz!!!!

20. starchy

starchy Regular member

if BIG BROTHERS watching then y havent half the "gangster" kids in my school with those boost mobiles not have been caught by BIG BROTHER yet