1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boost mobile - ***No Email Posting or BANNED!!***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by lany0713, May 15, 2006.

1. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

tell that to spazyspaz

2. chulita4u

chulita4u Guest

listend did you try the code I wrote did it worked with your phone

3. starchy

starchy Regular member

my friend has the i835 i think something like that...i think he said it worked but he doesnt put the code in his phone frequently (or how ever you spell it)

4. LilNicole

LilNicole Member

Hey about the minutes thing this is what i did but if u turn your phone off or it dies u have to re do it but this is how it works atleast for me i had a friend do it for me and it worked ( press #,*,menu and then the right arrow key then scroll down to err/channel turn it on then exit out it should have lil numbers and letters up in the top left corner of your phone... put money on ur account and when the money runs out and your phone says you have no money on it you can make free calls it only works on the i450 as i know i did it on my phone and it work but when you put the code in u have to do it quick..... as i get new codes ill let yall know for further questions email me at [email removed] good luck

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  5. starchy

starchy Regular member

you have to re enter it every time your phone is shut down wither it is dead or shut off

6. Diiggy

Diiggy Guest

Any one know the code for unlimited min. if you can email me. or send a private message.

7. natetully

natetully Guest

i found out the algorythim to there 14 digit codes
    heres how it works i can make your 30$ cards in to 70$ cards ill tell you how to do it
    lets say your card # was 12345678901234

you change the #'s like this
    1-5
    2-6
    3-0
    4-1
    5-8
    6-4
    7-2
    8-3
    9-7
    0-9
    so your card would be 56018423705601
    just dont use your 30$ card untill you get your new 70$code to work if you cant get it to work just email me your new code you made and ill see whats rong with it my email is
    *edit by Jannejt*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  8. Jannejt

Jannejt Moderator Staff Member

no emails on public forum, read the forum rules.

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread title renamed. any further idiots posting email addresses or multiposting are BANNED. Period..

10. eckoman

eckoman Guest

can someone just tell us the last step if there even is 1 i did all of the # * menu right clear flags then error channel on i have the bar on the top left but i'm still being charged someone help

11. Bbblaze

Bbblaze Guest

i have the code to boost mobile unlimited chirp.... all them other pplz iz lyin cuz thatz not how u do it.... it has nothing to do with pund star menu right thing... if u want me to give u unlimeted chirp hit me up on myspace www.myspace.com/letchasholdalean .

12. loved76

loved76 Member

FOR FREE MINUTES POUND,*,POUND,3,2,1,POUND,*,POUND. DOSE NOT WORK! A SPECIAL SCREEN POPS UP. NOT! DOSE NOT HAPPEN!

13. loved76

loved76 Member

What is it? I cant find your email address

14. loved76

loved76 Member

ARE you SURE this works? I did get the numbers on the upper left side. I HOPE you are not joking

15. loved76

loved76 Member

When you get a card HOW are you gonna see if $70.00 code work UNLESS you type in the code? Do you mean just change the numbers and see if the system says wrong code or something? I think this is what you mean.

16. starchy

starchy Regular member

Actually what I think that is a scam to alygrothim chart thing because when you eamil him the new code he can just translate it back to the old 30 dollar code .....hmm think about it people will just email him the new code then he uses his chart to make it back to the 30

17. samiya

samiya Member

18. cubanNeNa

cubanNeNa Guest

19. Treece

Treece Guest

I know the codes for free minutes. **email removed** DO NOT email me and i will help you out. you think this is a scam? w/e then cause it aint and if dont wanna work with me then idc cause i got the code and if u want it holla at me and i will get back atcha!!

peace

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  20. Treece

Treece Guest

hey,

what is the code for the free minutes for boost mobile i got the boost mobile i450 help me out and email me at **REMOVED**.

WHATS THE CODE FOR FREE MINUTES

HOLLLA AT ME

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007