1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boost mobile - ***No Email Posting or BANNED!!***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by lany0713, May 15, 2006.

1. IIVX

IIVX Member

does anyone know the code for free minutes??? if so pm me thanks

2. feres9834

feres9834 Member

*clears throat* hahaha. I really wouldn't try to fake you guys out. I mean that worked for me, and then when I tried to buy all of this crap online in my phone, they stopped my minutes. I really don't want anybody to think I'm a fake, because I'm just looking for a free ride like you guys. And again, seriously don't give your codes you bought to other people, unless they're used, because as I said, I used a used code until they made me talk to the boost representative, and I hung up on her and entered my little code there. If it didn't work for you, I'm sorry, I actually got that idea from a former employee of boost that posted on this site.

3. misspa

misspa Guest

are thse codes for real?

4. misspa

misspa Guest

what's the codes for free two way i like to know

5. misspa

misspa Guest

yo what is the two way code just e-mail me *removed, need to clean spectacles*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008
  6. misspa

misspa Guest

I WANT THE BOOST TWO WAY CODE

7. gmeadows

gmeadows Member

well you all probably know all about the free chirp code by now.. if not give me a yell..135*09*370

8. ilcmdme

ilcmdme Regular member

Guys, a friend of mine is trying to unlock his nextel (motorolla i870) phone to work with another network with no success. The phone keeps asking for some code after booting. Any help is appreciated. Thx.

9. bajohnmob

bajohnmob Member

what is your email address

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Don't do it... don't do it... read the thread title again "No Enail Posting or BANNED'

11. JK47NT

JK47NT Member

My phone always says service restricted. i havent tried this out yet, but i havent made a call with this phone in like 6 months, will it work?

12. boostboss

boostboss Guest

you have to keep the flags clear

13. blanca17

blanca17 Guest

i need mins can sum1 help me

14. jmh0312

jmh0312 Member

if anyone has figured out the real code, or how to get free chirp please hit me up and tell me how. my chirp code is 143*21*4464 thanks

15. sporty187

sporty187 Member

16. LilCez14

LilCez14 Member

hey ..i doubt all of this thing about free chirp n all dat is true ...but im still trynna find out ...similar to the story about bigfoot ..lol but anywayz im wondering what this screen dat pops up is for ...if any1 knows please reply ..its pound,*,pound,3,2,1,pound,*,pound.

17. omeca

omeca Member

so im new to this i bearly even herad that you could even do this but I don't even know were to start, and I'm kind of worried if it isn't all just a scam.

18. omeca

omeca Member

does any one know any codes or any way to talk free on a boost i425

19. TheKemist

TheKemist Guest

I cant beleve where back to this discussion again... Wow, People really amaze me with there ignorance. First off Im gonna start out by telling you the imfamous "code" then what it really does... Star Pound Menu Right ( * # menu >) Now What that code accually is, it is a code used by techs at motorola and repair shops. There really only a few ways to get free minutes. 1. buy a boost card add it to your phone then return it to the retailer acting mad as hell and claim it didnt work tell them your going to get you minutes somewhere else and ask for a refund 1 of 3 things will happen 1 they will refund you and apoligize, 2 they will apoligize and offer you a new card and if your real lucky a complimentry card as well to make up for the trouble, 3 they will already know this scam and tell you so sad to bad. 2. Get a job at boost mobile being as your an employee you can add "trouble" credits to your account and your friends accounts, just dont get caught!!! Sticking to small amounts less than $25 at a time usually keeps you under the radar at most call centers but every copany is differant. You may say what if im an agent that is autherized to give credits... well, most time when agents say that say Im not autherized to give you credits really mean im not going to give you credits. those are the two easiest ways. I know that im going to get replys saying " I have a friend who does it " or " I do it" now these people are either lying, or tryin to make you wonder how to toy with your head. and the people who honestly beleve your friend really does it he lying to you he pays just like everone else he just doesnt want you to know so you dont ask to borrow money. and if you still beleve there is a code then all i have to say is bury a dollar and a money tree will grow! The only thing you can get free on boost is web. and thats done simply by sending yourself a text with a web address in it it will come as a link hit ok and you saved your web access fee but it only workes if you have a balance on your acct.