1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bouquet editor (others)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kcleigh2, Feb 9, 2007.

1. kcleigh2

kcleigh2 Member

hi, i was just wondering my freind has a dbox and she was just wondering how to get rid of the bouquet named as OTHERS, as she can not do a thing with it. thanks in advance

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Delete it in the bouquet settings menu. Or edit the BOUQUETS.XML file in the VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG/ZAPPIT folder.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  3. kcleigh2

kcleigh2 Member

iv she has tried deleting it and it goes away but then comes bk, it jut will not delete she cant delete anything out of it either, its just she has young kids and doesnt want them watching the adult channles how does she do that zappit thing please could you let me know so i can help her thank again in advance

4. kcleigh2

kcleigh2 Member

i just realized what you ment by the tuxbox and stuff i just got my mate to do it but she said nothing of others is showing up on there just her other bonqeuts but it shows up on her normal bonquets. do you know what could be done she has even tried setting it up to ehr laptop and emptying it but for somereason when it loads she seems to lose connection. but then when she goes back on to bonquet editor the connection seems ok. thanks again

5. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi there
    All you have to do is load the channels into whatever bouquet that you want it to go in to and then lock the bouquet.It will then disapear from the others bouquet.

press dbox
    5 sevice menu ok
    bouquet editor ok
    adult make sure you can see the lock symbol ok
    Add all the channels that you want locked away pressing the green button from the list of channels.
    Then press the home key and save the settings.
    press dbox
    4 settings menu ok
    3 parental lock ok
    prompt for pin-------on locked bouquets
    press home
    save settings ok.

Now all the channels that you saved into that adult bouquet should now be locked and missing from the others bouquet.

Any problems contact me again and I will try to help.