1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bRitAIN

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by forkman, Apr 20, 2004.

1. forkman

forkman Member

Spring is here and it's fusking raining again.
    [​IMG]

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

Yer Britain is great apart from the crap weather, the grey skies, the miserable atmosphere, the high prices, the crappy work places, the slimy politicians..etc etc

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Think thats bad - it was 6 degrees here in Belfast and i was playing football for 90mins in a wet rainy cold day. I was feckin frozen...

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It was 90F here in Phoenix today :p Nice and sunny, light breeze. Feels good! I have to gloat about it while I can before it turns into a six month long blast furnace here where the "low" for the day is 90F at night!

5. Vular

Vular Member

You must really need good cooling for your comp where you live...It was snowing up here in Newfoundland yesterday, nice and cold. :)

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Great... you just HAD to open your mouth.... now my computer wants me to move over there ... bloody insanely hot here at 16°C ... dont wanna see it be summer again :S

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Insanely hot is 16 degrees C? Thats not hot. Im just back from Jamaica and it was 32 Degrees C everyday there, which isnt to bad either. When i was in Death Valley two or three years ago, there was a heat wave sweeping across that side of the country and the recorded temperature in a wee town right in the middle of the place was 52.5 degrees Celsuis. Now that was hot - was like opening an oven door - it was so dry and burny lol.

Here, a little question how do you get the ° from the degrees °C of a keyboard? Can't find the damb thing - prob not looking right or something or is it alt and a few numbers? Same as i cant remember how to get a Euro sign lol

8. forkman

forkman Member

Oh it Isn't all that bad over here even if it is raining again today,saying that though i put in loads of plants in the back garden last weekend and looking at it now I might just as well have planted rice.
    Brian 100 is right about crappy workplaces and high prices however!

9. madbaz

madbaz Member

I live in Cetral NSW Australia. We had a high this summer of 44C and usualy have a low somewhere around -6C. Not much fun playing cricket in that sort of heat.lol

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Cricket - u think thats a sport lol - when is everyone on this forum going to realise that the only sort there is, is Soccer, and ill thank you kindly to start talking and thinking soccer - u can come to my thread above/below this one and chat :D

11. bird1234

bird1234 Member

Soccer, bah, rugby is a far superior sport.

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

looks like there bad mouthing you life sport soccor here too Oriphus. There are other things in life.

But anyways, you thing spring in Britain is odd. Toronto on Wed was -3C Then Thurday +25C. I was wearing a jaket one day and shorts and t-shirt the next. The fun artic weather we get.

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Huh???What the hell? Rugby???

Rugby is a game for fat bastards who arent skilful enough or quick enough to play soccer. Whats difficult about running around a pitch with a flat ball thats easy to hold and when u get into trouble why not either fall over or kit it out of play??? Sure thats well difficult ;-)

Fat Rugby players - u wish u could play football, but u just aint got what it takes ;-)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]For your DVD needs http://www.dvd-and-media.com
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk
    For User Guides/Downloads: http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/user_guides.htm
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  14. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ruby is fun. I showed that last post to summer student in my lab who plays Varsity Ruby for University of Western in London Ontario. Man was she pisssed off with you. But I told her you ment soccor by football and she was not so pissed but call you a puppy. The rant on footbal was about over protected slow players. Fun by all in the Lab. You are a sweat talker to the Ladies Oriphus.

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Woman should not be playing Rugby - they should be sitting looking pretty and getting nice comments from us guys - Rugby is NOT A SPORT for women. Tell her, that kissing other girls is a sport women should do, not rugby, that way more guys would watch.

Hey what am i on about....Rugby's hardly a sport at all lol - big bunch of pussies the lot of them. Dont get me started on Gay American football *Ohh....give me a helmet and padding cuz i dont want a break an nail....*

16. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

American football was cool in the early days - no helmets, no pads no nuthin' just a lot of broken skulls, faces, arms, legs, you name it. Now that's a sport!

17. forkman

forkman Member

Don't slag off Rugby i'ts the only thing we can win at the moment:(
    As for Cricket.....................................

18. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - i like slaggin off Rugby. In fact, its one of my favourite passtimes to sit and slag of Rugby and its players. I have a few mates who are Rugby players who i really like to wind up :D

As for Cricket, as u said.......not much can be said for that sad sport...

19. madbaz

madbaz Member

The only reason poms dont like the cricket is because their so shit at it but being New Zealand born and bred I can truly sympathise.

But to put soccer ahead of the game they play in heaven is nothing short of blasphemous. And as for the poms winning the world cup they were only lucky the mighty All Blacks had a bad day at the office against the piss weak Wallabies because johnny Ws boot wouldnt of got them out of the shit hole Carlos Spencer would of put them in.

And whats wrong with women Rugger players. You dont know what your missing if you havent been to bed with a female prop. lol

20. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Women Rugby players? They'll kick the living daylights out of u. I play football on a pitch beside a group of women rugby players - theres only one nice one among all (what 18) on each time