1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

broadband

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by owdtone, May 5, 2006.

  1. owdtone

    owdtone Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I cant find anything on the subject , so I am posting it here.
    Is there a program that will tell me how much I am downloading per month ? My current ISP is unlimited but a cheaper one has a 40GB limit.
     
  2. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    unless you do a lot on p2p or run a server or something, 40 GB is more than you could ever use.
     
  3. owdtone

    owdtone Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hy Auslander.

    I do use p2p for the occaisional movie or game but nothing heavy.

    Ive been told that windows records all your data transfer but I don,t know where to find the files.
     
  4. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    you're going to have to check the p2p forums for that kind of stuff. sorry, mate.
     
  5. rav009

    rav009 Active member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2005
    Messages:
    2,204
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    There is a program that tell's you how much you've downloaded, i remember reading it somewhere here...let me do a forum search, you can do the same too, i think it was in the user submitted guides :S
     

Share This Page