1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broadway Photo

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by KELLYFAN, Jan 4, 2003.

1. KELLYFAN

KELLYFAN Guest

What is the deal with bwayphoto regarding the gl 2 why is it that the gl 2 and the gl 1
    are the same price and why do the prices go up and down so much I just dont get it
    Please help me

2. miksirhc

miksirhc Member

When a retail or a wholesale place cannot move the product on time, they are stuck with the inventory and becomes part of store’s asset. In order to minimize net revenue margin loss, the store will keep on advertising it as high price as it can. These prices are determined by MSRP (manufacture suggest retail price), local competitor’s price, and regional selling price if they are part of chained retail stores.

3. KELLYFAN

KELLYFAN Guest

But why is it so low before christmas the gl-2 was about 1500 but then it went up and down for a while and then went up to 2000 for christmas time im guessing it will go down again but its really strange how it works
    thanks mikesirhc

4. kewlzman

kewlzman Member

I looked up Broadway Photo using Consumer Reports and they had a lot of complaints filed against them. One newgsgroup article I read mentioned them selling products intended for foreign markets. Hopefully you'll get one with english instructions.

5. KELLYFAN

KELLYFAN Guest

whats consumer reports is that a website or are you talkin about consumer reports in general?
    Later

6. oceanview

oceanview Guest

Buy your camera from ETRONICS.COM. They are reliable, don't give you the run around, no hard sell on extras, and their prices are good.

I don't work there, but purchased my digital camera, Dimage7, last year. Great transaction.

Later...