1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brute Force 5.11gig, wont fit on dvd,Darthnip please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DT420, Jan 6, 2004.

1. DT420

DT420 Guest

i have been having problems with brute force,i saved it to my hd on my xbox and i think the disk was to scratched cause it freezes during first loading screen. I backed it up to my pc hd and made the iso but its is 5.11gig and dvd disc's are only 4.38. how can i back up this game? And how did it fit on the original disc if its 5.11gig?

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

man i cant remember what i had to dump from that game to make it fit. check and see if there is a demo's folder anywhere. there might also be a demos.xbe - if i get a minute, i'll check my copy and see what IS there so you can compare it to what you have, then you'll know what to dump.

3. DT420

DT420 Guest

k thanks. Have you tried putting on your xbox hd? If so did it work for you? Wont work with XBcopy or HDDLoader

4. darthnip

i'm pretty sure the xbe needs patching for that game, you might have to load it to the HDD thne go inthru flashFXP and grab the xbe, copy it to your PC, then patch it and put it back to the xbox.

5. DT420

DT420 Guest

what do i use to patch and how?

6. darthnip

i recommend craxtion, it's got a nice little xbe patcher right in the tools menu. get it at craxtion.com

7. FFW

FFW Member

if u havn't do so in one of the main folders look for the two movie folders. i forgot what name the folders had but it was something like movies and movies-pal. U can tkae the movie-pal folder out.