1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brute Force...unclear

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by trancenrg, Jun 19, 2003.

1. trancenrg

trancenrg Member

I know this has multiple threads, and I HAVE read them all, but I am still trying to backup Brute Force with no luck. I have the complete game which is 5.11GB. I remove the folders: Mech, fx, videos and the demos.xbe files and it just brings the size down to 4.37GB...what else can i remove to make it fit?? and once i get to that step do i HAVE to patch the default.xbe file? (if so what is better to patch with, XISO or Craxtion) Please help so we can have this put to rest!

2. Kenner

Kenner Member

The backup copy that I purchased, there is only one character that I can choose from ( and it's not a girl). So I guess that's what was shaved to make the game work.

3. MaxBern

MaxBern Guest

4.37 is small enough to fit on a DVD-R. DVD R's can hold up to 4.6GB. What is the problem do you want to burn it to a CD because that AIN'T gonna happen guy. ;-)

4. MaxBern

MaxBern Guest

WOOOO wait a minute! You "Purchased" a back-up copy!!! GET THIS GUY OUTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dank

Dank Regular member

Yeah I see a big BAN sign in this guys future
    Pirating sucks bro this is for making back-ups that u own not stealing the shit.

6. Kenner

Kenner Member

And you're going to tell me that if you have the know-how, that people are not going to backup games they rent for $2 each. Just about all of these games are not worth full value, you're just jealous that you can't do the same.

7. Kenner

Kenner Member

First of all I was harmlessly making a sugestion of how the game BF was copied sucessfully, since it seems that people are having problems. We don't need to get into childish remarks because all of you are crimimals if you have illegal mod chips (purchased outside of the U.S. and Illegal bios and apps (again DL'ed outside of the U.S.)

Don't think that the judge will pat you on your head and give you a lighter sentence because you only backup "games you own". That's like the religous idiots that use "free will" as an excuse for no proof.

8. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

thats the first line of your first post, that does not look like a harmless suggestion on how the game was copied.
    how and where the users get their mod chips is not relevant, the fact that you have a blatant disregard for the rules of this forum is what's in question. Being a jr member, you should know how to follow the rules of aD.
    as far as "know-how" i got the know-how to overthrow a good sized government, btu that doesn't mean i'm going to do it. but thats still not the point. the point is, you are a junior member of this forum and you WILL follow the rules of aD, or you will no longer be welcome here. A moderator has been notified, your fate is in their hands. I hate to see good members bite the dust, edit your posts and they might be cool about it. then again, they might not, the good of aD is far more important than the good of 1 member, but i wish you luck._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Darthnip
    I want to get a kryponite cross so I can keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2003
  9. StatikOne

StatikOne Regular member

Kenner, Brute Force starts off with only 1 character available to be playable at the start. 3 more characters show up while playing the game campaign.