1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

builing a laser projector, little luck

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dudesurge, Dec 14, 2011.

1. dudesurge

dudesurge Member

im looking to build a laser projetcor and have seen many different types including this one http://elm-chan.org/works/vlp/report_e.html and while its a great idea its a tad bulky, my idea is to use the same software and firmware if possible but i would essentially like to use a minimum of wires/hardware and basically only have 9 wires connected maybe a few more for the mcc/sd card the chip i am using is Atmel Atmega328P-AU if anyone has seen a projector somewhat to what im looking for please dont hesitate to post, more later when i remember and as always thanx in advance for any useful help towards my goal

2. dudesurge

dudesurge Member

this seems to happen to me all the time, has anyone even read my post? if so just put a bump in it so i know im not just being ignored

3. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

4. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

He Ne laser? Used to have a 5mW Coherent He Ne laser back in the day. It had Huge tube that was hand blown in-house at Coherent. A good sized HV power supply. Started getting a moon from degassing so I eventually dumped it.

For the bump..

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011