1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bunch of avi files into one dvd?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by ch4in54w, May 9, 2007.

1. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

okay I basically have a series of a show, each episode is a separate .avi file.. I want to put all the episodes on a dvd (or more depending on how many it will take) and be able to play it on my dvd player just like a regular tv series disk I would purchase at bestbuy or whatever..

I have convertXtoDVD and all that.. I know how to convert 1 avi file to a movie, but what about 24 avi files? thanks!

2. attar

attar Senior member

You can keep adding files to Convertx (the running time is total is on the right panel), but recall that once you pass the nominal two hour capacity for good dvd video, the quality starts to drop as you squeeze more running time onto the disk.

If you have 24 tv episodes in avi format, then it would be time to consider a DIVX certified player so that you could have them all on one DVD data disk.

Convertx does is not used for a data disk.In that case the 24 avi files are simply copied to the dvd by the likes of Nero...no conversion required.

Last edited: May 10, 2007