1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buring a cd with no pauses between em

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by og_jj1, Nov 28, 2007.

1. og_jj1

og_jj1 Member

ok ive looked on a program that can burn me a cd that has no pauses in between it just keeps going. stupid windows media player adds 2 seconds in between each song and thats mad annoying. so im looking for a way to be able to burn a cd with no pauses in between each track.

thank you in advance as your help is greatly appreciated

2. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

Most versions of Nero can cut that gap out when they burn.

3. og_jj1

og_jj1 Member

how would i go about doing this using nero 6?

4. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

og_jj1m,
    In Nero, Burn as data CD. Make sure the burn "Disc At Once" is ticked. This should eliminate gaps between tracks. I hope this helps...

5. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Is said cd to be burned in mp3 format? Far as I recall the Mp3 format has that nagging tendency to do that - add that silence/gap between tracks. Nero just leaves it in there when you add the tracks to the disc to be burned, you gotta actually go in and remove the silence yourself.

In Nero, on the Complilation side {window that shows all the tracks to be burned}, select everything but the first track and right click, goto the Properties option. Once there change the Pause lenght to Zero {0}. you'll still have a slight pause between tracks since the way Mp3 audio cds are burned - each track is treated as a seperate one instead of like a retail disc that just reads as one long track.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f48/burning-mp3-cds-without-silence-between-tracks-using-nero-101562/