1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buring a vcd with a cd-rw drive

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by jaildogg, Jun 20, 2003.

1. jaildogg

jaildogg Guest

Im trying to burn a vcd with a cd-rw drive using dvd copy plus. but when I open smart ripper it doesnt recodnize that there is a dvd in the drive. what am I doing wrong?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

The aspect on DVD ripping would be better posted in the DVD Ripping forum. Am i right in saying that you have a DVD i a DVD drive that you are trying to rip using smart ripper. Then that you intend to create a VD out of the smart rippers ripped DVD files?
    Did you first of all play the DVD in a DVD player on your computer. You will need to play part of the movie, not just the menus so that the Ripping program can detect what titles are what.

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

You are doing nothing wrong (besides wrong forum posting!! ;-)), its more than likely that SmartRipper just doesnt support your dvd drive, if it doesnt recognise the disc at all that is!! Same thing happened with my old DVD Drive!

4. Shockman

Shockman Guest

Hey All 0

I wander if someone may provide me with a little help, for I am a newbie who is about to put his DVD playerin the microwave! I have been trying to burn Video CDs with a CD-RW (Drive and CD's) with Roxio DVD Creator 6. I have a sumsung dvd/video CD player and have not had any luck. I am downloading Nero now, does anyone think this is going to solve my problem?