1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn 2 movies on one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cerver7, Jan 28, 2004.

1. cerver7

cerver7 Member

I want to burn 3 small movies on 1 dvd but i cant seem to figure it out. I can't author both together with ifo.edit, then burn with nero6 like i always do. Anyone know of any way to burn 2 or more small movies to 1 dvd? Thanks

Cerver
    new to this forum

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yes, you can do it with a program called TMPGEnc DVD Author. Rip the movies, or get them somehow, on to your computer in VOB format, ie: VTS_01_01.VOB, etc... Then open teh fore-mentioned program. There is a guide in my signature that may be off aid to you in this process.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

cerver7,

Rip and Re-Author all 3 using DVDShrink so that you have just the main movie, (remove all extras, Director's cuts and trailers) then use DVD2One in the "Join" mode to put them on a single DVD.

Limits: 3 DVD-9's or 4 DVD-5's on 1 DVD -

Pete

4. cerver7

cerver7 Member

hey pete.
    all my movies are in avi and mpg files. I usually convert the avi with cucusoft, then author with ifoedit, the re-author with shrink 3.1.3 then burn with shrink. Your advice is helpfull but I cant seem to follow it. could you give me more detaled instructions. Basically....3mps old cartoons 1 hour each...on 1 dvd.

thanks
    cerver7

5. rack04

rack04 Member

6. taranga

taranga Guest

Nice info thanks

7. marcpod

marcpod Guest

I was able to use dvd2one dvd shrink and clone dvd to put two movies one one dvd disc but no mater what i do I can't seem to get menu that allows me to pick which movie i want to watch I would appreciate any help in do this Thanks

8. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

marcpod,

I can't be of any help, when doing multiple movies I lost the menus too.

I'm waiting until 321 Studio's spring release of their much-heralded XCopy Vault. They are saying "5 DVD's of a single DVD". "Perfect for taking your DVD collection on the road while your originals stay safely at home."

Wondering if they are including the menus there also ?

Pete

9. Minion

Minion Senior member

I"ve Put up to 4 Full Movies On a DVD Many a Time useing DVD Lab and it is Totally Simple...If you try DVD-Lab you will figure it out pretty Quick, It will also Put SVCD"s on to DVD for you with No Re-Encodeing..