1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn Divx/Xvid to DVD

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by FHE, Aug 19, 2006.

1. shannon38

shannon38 Member

I have several burning programs I want to change the format from the torrent to DVD format so I can burn it. Can I get any free software that will do this. Where would I go to get this. Thanks

2. tehliwah

tehliwah Guest

my nero showtime was working fine all this while but suddenly now when i click to open, the caption 'CANNOT LOAD SKIN' appears n i cant open it. anyone any idea what's wrong??.....thanks.

3. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Guys, this thread is about burning files as data for use on DivX/XviD compatible SAP's. It isn't about converting to DVD video, infact this forum isn't even about converting to DVD video. Such questions would surely go in the "MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)" forum.

4. Theitman

Theitman Member

Hi i have a problem with playback of divx movies i have Wharfedale dvd3210dvx player when it is playing a compiled divx dvd after about 15 mins it of playing a selected movie it juststops playing i used nero and compilrd it with udf & iso burnt 1 divx movie to disk and it plays burnt 2 to disk and cut off when playing
    hope someone can help

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  5. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Best to avoid UDF, especially if none of your files are larger than 2GB's (impossible to avoid if they are).