1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn failed messages from Nero

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by londalpn, Mar 20, 2003.

1. londalpn

londalpn Member

After an hour or more of encoding files with Nero,I get sorry unable to burn to the medium used.I have tried all discs i know from dvd-r,dvd-ram,cd-r,etc.all say cannot burn to the discs,what's wrong.I also have disc juggler which was able to copy a full file to cd-r,however it only plays on my computer not a standard dvd payer.What can I do.I have a goldstar cd/dvd rewriter.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

3. londalpn

londalpn Member

thank-you for answering.I am still having trouble getting to my philips surround sound dvd player.movies play fine from cd-rw on my computer,however will not play to dvd player which is svcd compatible.as far a the tmpge what do i do with that is it as easy as nero?self explanatory?and does it automatically encode?.I am sorry for all the questions,but seem i get the run around and have almost spent 1000 dollars on this obsession i am in,mostly in software that i can't use.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

1000??? maddness!!! TMPGEnc will encode it for you but it wont exactly be as easy as nero but it will be better than nero because nero was built to burn not encode!!!