1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn GameCube ISO and play on GameCube???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by ZikkarX, Dec 2, 2004.

1. ZikkarX

ZikkarX Member

Ciao!!

I wonder what i have to do... i wanna download and hopefully burn NGC games (iso) and be able to play them on my PAL GameCube!!... and i don´t have a CLUE on how to?! is it even possible? do i have to mod my cube? and if yes, HOW?!?
    What will i use to burn the games? will a regular DVD burner do? where can i get my hands on those small dvd's?

Sorry, that was ALOT of questions.. but this site seems to be the right place to get some answers? i haven´t been getting them anywhere else.. =/

PLZ, somebody who nows this stuff... PLZ, help me!! i´m very grateful!!

//swedish gamer..

2. ssjowowo

ssjowowo Member

you can't burn gamecube games and play them to your gc. instead use the pso and bba method. go to the Full Guide to Gamecube Backup/Booting thread to find all the info you need. if you did a little search beforehand then you wouldn't need to create this thread

3. ZikkarX

ZikkarX Member

sorry, but i didn´t get that. i did check that thread at first.. but wen through it rather quick coz i didn´t get what it was for.. so i simply just wrote down the exact questions i really wanted answer too.. didn´t think it was wrong.... sorry

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

don't worry about it there -ZikkarX-
    There is a mod chip that is developed so just sit tight and as soon as its released there will tons of info on how to back up games for the GC.

5. madman_31

madman_31 Member

Is there a burning program that allows you to burn the last sector of a ISO or GCM file first and the first sector last that.
    Because if there is that would be the solution to burning GameCube game the right way. If any any one knows one please tell me.

6. prhammond

prhammond Member

For those wanting to try burning some 8cm discs, this site is VERY good.
    No problems with orders, monsey or delivery and have used several times as they're cheap!

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/

Anyone sussing out how to burn NGC data, please post back.