1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn MP3

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jimmyguy, Apr 20, 2005.

1. jimmyguy

jimmyguy Member

I have downloaded a song in MP3 format and my burner (Nero) doesnt recognize it. It plays fine but I cant burn it. Can i convert it to a recognizable format?

2. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

16. I have the latest Nero/Nero Express and your mp3PRO Plug-in installed. But every time I try and drag over any MP3 audio file, Nero tells me that it's an unrecognized format. Why?

MP3 files from the Internet occasionally can be damaged. These problems might cause crackling noises. If such damaged MPEG3 files are dragged into a Nero audio compilation, Nero will display a warning. There will be another warning in Nero's log file, informing you that Nero lost synchronization with the MP3 file.
    There might also be MPEG files with the extension .mp3 that cannot be decoded by Nero at all. Such files are probably either severely damaged or contain another audio file format like MPEG 2.0 or any other unsupported sound format. Nero's MP3 library currently supports only standard MP3 files (that means ISO MPEG 1.0 layer 3, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo).

I found this on nero's site. Could be your problem. Also, you may need a plugin. You can find it here. There is instructions on the same page.

http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/

3. jimmyguy

jimmyguy Member

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the help.

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

you could also download a free converter like dBPowerAMP, and convert your mp3 to wav then burn it

5. retro78

retro78 Member

good one djscoop, that was what i was gonna recommend !!!!