1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burn multiple dvd at the same time with nero 7 premium

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by bigangel, Jun 22, 2006.

1. bigangel

bigangel Member

hi, i bought nero 7 premium because i read that you can burn an image with 2 or more dvd burners at the same time ,but i cant find how. please help.thanks.. if there any other program to do the same..

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi bigangel
    In burning rom - under the burn tab check 'multiple recorders'. When you get to the burn stage Nero should have selected them. If not highlight the burners and click burn.

3. bigangel

bigangel Member

hey,thanks for everithing binkie7,i tried but i can only shose only one burner at the time no two at the same time any.. sugestions ..thanks

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  5. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Here is an idea, open nero for one burn, and open up nero again for the other burn. I know my nero will do this although i have never needed to burn 2 DVDs at once. The select multiple recorders will probably only let you select only one of the drives for burning, not both at the same time. I can open up 2 nero burning roms at the same time, and should be able to burn to 2 drives at the same time as long as they each burn to a different drive. Just an idea.

6. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

When you get to the point where you click the burn button you should have a blank DVD in both recorders.

Set the write speed.

Check the "Use multiple recorders" box.

Click the Burn button.

This opens the Choose Recorder(s) window.

Click the first recorder to highlight, then, holding the shift key, click the second recorder. Now both recorders should be highlighted:

[​IMG]

Once you have both burners selected, click OK to start the burn process. Both DVDs should be burned at the same time.

Make sure you have your burners set up correctly. For example do not do this if you are using an external second burner. The burner should be internal.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  7. bigangel

bigangel Member

ok, thanks for all your help i did it as you told me and works like you said ....thanks again guys.....