1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn VCD With Nero 5.5?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by frybo30, Jul 9, 2005.

1. frybo30

frybo30 Member

Can I burn a video CD slide show for use in my DVD player with my Nero 5.5? There are instructions for doing so in the Help files, but it doesn't work for me. I guess I don't know how to get the photos on my hard drive into MPEG-1 files, which Nero says it needs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

You would normally use a program like Nerovision Express 3 to turn your Photos into mpeg-1 and then burn. That is the whole point.

If Nero5.5 won't convert your photos (.jpg, .bmp, .png etc) into mpeg then there is not much use using the program in the first place. If you used another program to convert then that program has already done what you wanted Nero to do in the first place.

I'd try the 30 day trial of Nero 6. It will handle your photos very easily.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2005
  3. frybo30

frybo30 Member

Thanks, fasfrank. BTW, what is Nerovision Express 3? Do I have it on 5.5? I can't find any reference to it.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I don't think Nero 5.5 came with NeroVision Express. It is in Nero 6 though. I think Nero offers a good deal on the upgrade to Nero 6 from Nero 5.5. Something to check into.

http://nero.com/us/Upgrade_InfoPage.php

5. frybo30

frybo30 Member

Thanks again. I'll check it out.