1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNED DVD from DVD DECRYPTER

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by korchnoi, Dec 9, 2004.

1. korchnoi

korchnoi Member

the dvd i burned from dvd decryter using ISO file cannot run in my portable dvd player (bosch, samsung sony, apec) but can run in the power dvd in the computer. what's wrong? either dvd+R or dvd-R is not working. how can i make it run? what important files should i include?

2. r.deckard

r.deckard Member

3. BigSimms

BigSimms Guest

korchnoi,
    I have problems running backup copies of dvds in two of my dvd players and my brother cannot run any in his. I have found that some players do not run backup copies. It all depends on the chip that is built into the DVD player. Do you have another stand alone DVD player that you can run it in?

4. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

Most of your older stand-alone DVD players don't have the necessary hardware to read DVD-+RW or R media. I remember the first PS2 I had and the first DVD player I had wouldn't read any of them. Once I got newer gear though I haven't had any problems. It maybe the age of your stuff, or it could be the media type you are using. hmm....

5. korchnoi

korchnoi Member

i finally make my back up copy by following the instructions given by r.deckard in
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/125716

i'm just using the dvd shrink 3.2 & dvd decrypter 3.5.1.0

I'm excited that finally i can backup my precious dvd collection by just using free software. i do not have to buy dvd x copy or any other commercial programs.

Thanks a lot guys!!!