1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burned game just as good as orignal?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by k2rid3r, Mar 28, 2005.

1. k2rid3r

k2rid3r Member

is a burned games just as good as orignal esspecilly on xbox live? would a burned game work on x box live the same as a orignal ?

2. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

No burned games won't work on live, unless you have your mod chip on, in that case your banned.

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Damn Twinski, you are one smart mutha...

I agree and the rest of the Xbox modding world agrees with him!

4. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

But besides xbox live burnt games work just as well unless your talking about saving to the harddrive then that's a little diffrent there are a few games out there that people (including me) have problems when it comes to playing off of the harddrive KOTOR2, and Halo2 to name a couple. But when backed up onto a disc I've never had a problem. I have xbox live had it sense the release I still pay the 50 a year for it but I havent played it in atleast a year and a half I usually just hook up and play through xlink kai But this only works for games that you can play system link... Halo, Halo2 Most sports games before 2005. I think that they found out Hey w/ live why do we need to let people system link just make them pay for the service and get w/ there friends that way and stop them from using the comptuer... Smart idea :) oh well I still rent a game and play it for a week on live if i wanted to but I choose not to.