1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burner Issues

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by nutzor74, Apr 6, 2006.

1. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

You know... I'm starting to think that nutzor's problem is the same as mine, but the other way around... Remember that last time my burner just started working all of a sudden... I don't know what happened though... It must be some sort of setup somewhere... Dunno!

2. nutzor74

nutzor74 Member

[bold]Oh sigh still no joy [bold]

3. nutzor74

nutzor74 Member

Well guess whos back!
    This baffles me as my drive recognises my disc starts to burn it then gives up............. found another make of disc laying round the house blank too!
    and it was a success just don't understand why my drive would recognise the disc start burning on it and then give up!
    Ho Hum
    So I have no log file for success!!!!
    So now where do I go I got nothing to pester you with now :(
    Just checked another thing witht he discs it won't burn on..... anything i have burned on the drives reads ......strange!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  4. kf4zfv

kf4zfv Member

Hey Dude you got a Dell. Trash it and get something worth while

5. sboughner

sboughner Guest

Dear NUTZOR74:Had a similar problem with a brand new burner&NERO.I went to the manfactures web site & downloaded the most recent "firmware".Although my burner was brand new the firmware was not updated.Try this,GOOD LUCK.sboogy