1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a avi. video to a CD-r that also has AC3 audio?

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by MGSnake, Mar 27, 2005.

1. MGSnake

MGSnake Member

Hey people. Im new here so heres my first question! ^_^ I've been in a frustrating mood trying to figure this out .
    I dowloaded a avi. video that has AC3 audio. I used Nero6 to try and burn the video onto the CD-r but I get this send error message right when I start to burn and the program just shuts down.. or freezes right on screen rather. I really want to hear the AC3 sound on my DVD home theater system downstairs. Is there anyway to solve this little problem? thanks.

2. cdnguy

cdnguy Member

ok I used to use nero and i had nothing but trouble !! like converting mp3 to AC3 (that worked fine) but trying to make an AC3 cd-r forget it !! I gave up on nero burn all I was getting was YOU NEED PLUG-IN!!!!!!!!!!!! i always hated the popups..... so I switched to Roxio Easy Media Creator and now I can do everything that i wanted to do like make better DVD's audio cd-r's etc.....ok now to your answer lol......i dragged a bunch of avi with regular sound but Roxio converted them for me all in the application man it took over a hour for the whole thing but it was worth it.....and with Roxio you don't get a popup saying get your plug-in LOL........I use the Easy Media Creator 7 with latest upgrades..........