1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning a slideshow disc with folder of photos included - how?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by isaac4130, Sep 25, 2007.

1. isaac4130

isaac4130 Regular member

Hi,
    I'm trying to figure out how to author a dvd disc of a slideshow that has a Video & Audio TS folder (so it will auto-run on dvd players) but also include a folder of photos that will be accessible from a PC.

At this stage, I have created my slideshow in iPhoto (I'm on a Mac, but have a PC as well) and have exported this slideshow as a Quicktime .mov file.

So now I want to know the best way to get that .mov file onto a disc so it will run in a dvd player without menus etc - I don't want the JPEG folder to be accessible on the dvd player, but included somewhere on the disc.

So far, I have managed to create a disc with Video TS, Audio TS folders by converting my .mov file to a .dv file in Toast, then adding in the JPEG folder & burning... it auto-runs fine when I put it into my PC or Mac, but once it's on a dvd player it comes up with the 3 folders (Video TS, Audio TS, Photos) suggesting it isn't finalized or something...

Any suggestions?? I'm happy to use either Toast or Nero for the authoring, whichever will work!

2. wonlance

wonlance Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008