1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning amount

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cole73, Apr 14, 2007.

1. cole73

cole73 Member

Hey I hope I'm asking this question in the right place. I have alot of tv shows downloaded to my computer and I was thinking it was about time I got started on burning them. I was wondering do the amount of episodes burned on a DVD affect their quality? And if so what might be the best number to burn per disk? Oh and I was going to use nero vision to do that, just in case that helps with the answer.

Thanks

2. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

It is not so much the number of episodes you put on a DVD, but rather the total size of the episodes. On a single layer DVD you can put approx 4.5G of data on it and on a double layer DVD you can put approximately 9G of data on it. It you use a compression utility like DVD SHRINK, then I would not compress to no less than 70-75% or quality will be affected.

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

i would say you can get about 2 hours of video using vision, that will be very good quality, however you have to use the highest quality settings, the more time you put will lower the quality
    like these in the pic,
    to get to video options you have to click on more at the bottom
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007