1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning an Audio CD from a Cue

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Nira, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Nira

Nira Guest

Hello all! I just joined today after spending and hour yesterday browsing the forums in search of an answer to my problem.

My problem is that I have an entire cd ripped to one mp3 file and the cue along with it to burn it. When I go to burn it with Nero I get a coaster, When I burn with Alochol I get an error everytime and it doesn't start burning. For that matter burning bin/cue's with Nero has made coasters everytime. Is it a problem that I am making or my shitty burner.

Burner: SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SM-308B
    Computer: P4 1.7ghz 512mb ram Gefore FX 5600

I can burn audio cds fine with nero when I add individual mp3 tracks and make an entire cd that way, but never from cue's. Hopefully someone can help me with this problem that has stumped me.

2. cleft

cleft Member

Try a program call Fireburner. It doesn't make cue and bin files and its only reason for existance is to burn them. It takes care of the settings for you. If you can't burn with Fireburner then you will have to hunt for the missing files or support you need to get it to burn.

If it is only one file that is giving a problem, within Fireburner is a place to check for corruption of the file. I had one that was turning out coasters and it was what it turned out to be.