Burning an ISO image

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by asprilla, Sep 12, 2006.

1. asprilla

asprilla Member

Hey im new at burning dvd etc i am looking for a Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Torrent for Xbox and i know how to burn iso images but if u start to download the torrent or game it in 49 rar parts! So how do I burn this dfo i just just extract all the rars and burn to a disk, another thing i am asking on forums becasue there is no README's with the torrent, thanks Asprilla

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

did you try searching in the XBOX FORUMS by any chance? all this stuff is laid out and spoon fed there.

is your xbox modded? you're not going to play any backups without a mod.

yes, extract the rars and you'll get an .iso. burn this. you're done, if you'd done everything you're suppposed to.

3. asprilla

asprilla Member

Cheers yes my Xbox is modded soz i didnt look at the xbox forums, so i extract the rar folders then make a iso image of them onto a DVD yeah?

I have already got 2 games but they were just already ISO Images so i found them easy to use i am really really new to this!!! Thanks Asprilla

4. wasted05

wasted05 Guest

if u have any questions ask me

5. theridges

theridges Guest

6. asprilla

asprilla Member

I know I shou,d ofsaid this earlier but the computer i am Using is iMac G4 OSX10 so if u can somehow find a burner that does exactly trhe same but with a version for OSX that would be great thanks for the help tho it is a good guide!!