1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Block Buster dvd`

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by RaspyFL0w, Mar 28, 2005.

1. RaspyFL0w

RaspyFL0w Guest

Hey I got INcredibles, and im trying to burn it to my computer, what do I do, im having problems, i have nero burning rom, if there is another program that is easier, ill download it, but how do I burn this Incredible dvd from blockbuster to my PC?

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

RaspyFL0w,
    Welcome . I suggest that you go to the guides at the top of this thread and look for DVD-9 to DVD-5
    Programs I suggest you use:
    DVDDecrypter ( free)
    DVDShrink (free)
    Since you already have Nero Shrink can be setup to burn automatically using Nero

3. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

4. RaspyFL0w

RaspyFL0w Guest

how long it take to burn dvd, cause i got to take themback soon?

5. limelight

limelight Regular member

Yea, those are some really informative guides. the pics help out a lot too.

6. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

RaspyFL0w,
    Depending on you system specs.and if you use any quality enhancements
    rip should be about 15 minutes
    compress and analyze: 20+ depending on if you use the enhancements it will take longer
    Burn: 15-25 minutes depends on burner speed and blank media used

7. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Use DVD Decrypter to rip it to your hard drive first. This should take 40 minutes (or less if you have a Plextor and use Plextor speed read). Then you can time your time to burn to DVD later because you'll have all you need on your PC.

8. RaspyFL0w

RaspyFL0w Guest

ok thanks,i Made it an ISo file, like its in a folder called real incredibles, now how do I play it on my pc? how do i make it like a playing file, i got the size down to 2.18 GB (2,341,853,206 bytes), its in a folder i named INcredibles, I had to take the dvd back to the store because it was 12, SO I hope I did it right, after that, WHat do i do now to watch it though?

9. RaspyFL0w

RaspyFL0w Guest

bump? anyone know what to do from here

10. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

About the [bold]longest[/bold] it ever takes me is about 25 min and I use a Litey.

RaspyFLOw,

Next time rip it to a file with dvdd unless the dvd is already a dvd5. It's been a while since I used Dvd Shrink but I think it will pick up an ISO. Open Shrink click open file, locate your ISO and click on it. You're off.

11. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Burning a copy of a rented movie is [bold]illegal[/bold]. Whether you continue to do this or not, I don't suggest you ask how to do something illegal on this site again unless you want to be banned.

12. BIGBAD

BIGBAD Member

mcalister
    24. March 2005 @ 23:18
    we don't practice piracy in our forums. Ask another question please before you get banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stroneous
    bbmayo
    AfterDawn Addict
    24. March 2005 @ 23:25
    Hell yeah they will catch you believe you me!!!!!

Them friggen chips they put in them will get you every time!!! Man I had to pay 50,000$ or go to jail. So I am making monthly payments of 950$ a month for like the next 6 years..

Try doing a search for "Block Buster Chip" ......

P.S. If you did it already I know a guy that can clean your system so you can't be tracked down. His name is Brobear in here just get with

Im a newbie to all this M8 but one rule right through forum is piracy is illegal and going by topic headline might be better to rephrase ???.For what Ive seen so far in this forum which is No1, any question which is being asked has already been answered well nine times out of ten. A little while browsing can be just as quick,as posing a question.Most topics Ive managed to resolve myself by just taking a little time to look
    BB

13. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

i agree with wolfniggr. rented copies are illegal. plus "head"buster sucks. and don't start the whole chip thing again. that thread has been started like a million times. brobear does know everything. he is like the matrix and im neo looking for the white rabbit. i need to keep on track.

14. ILHS86

ILHS86 Regular member

When I read thread - I about died - (laughing of course)I thought to remind all regarding the piracy issue, but kinda felt it was not my place, was waiting for Brobear or other Senior Memeber, did not have to wait long. Way to go!

15. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

I can tell ya didn't read the guides.

16. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

how did you do that? what program? original rip for Incredible Disc 1 was 7.74GB, so it will need compression. down to 2.18? ... not sure if it needs to be that small.