1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning cd images

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Maxcer, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Maxcer

Maxcer Member

Im new to backing up software, and i have a few *.img, and *.iso files(3files for iso and 3 for img). Is it as easy as just burning the *.iso and *.img files to a cd and popping it in a cd-rom? thx ft rep XD

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

You will need a CD Burner and CD Burning software, I would recommend Nero. It's pretty straight forward from then on.

However, if you don't have a CD Burner or you don't want to waste CDs, you can try a program called Daemon Tools. For more information, visit the site. It's very simple though!

Enjoy your software! n_n

3. Maxcer

Maxcer Member

hey i got it, yeah that sure was simple, i just burned the iso to 3 cd and they work as if i bought them in store myself, wicked, now for my ps2 lineup XP

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Lol, I ain't touched my PS2 in a year. In fact, I don't think I've even looked at it once, ever since I got my X800... PC games, innit. =D

5. Maxcer

Maxcer Member

mmm nice, PCI-E, yah i dont look at the console much anymore, i built myself a

AMD 3500+, MSI K8n neo2 plat S939
    Gainward 6800/2100 128MB goldensample, 1Gig PC3200 400,
    and an 80gig sata