1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Burning CD's using Ashampoo Burning Studio Business v15.0.4

Discussion in 'Audio' started by kiotii, Nov 13, 2018.

1. kiotii

kiotii Newbie

Hi. I am using the above named app to create CD's from audio media files/folders saved to hard drive in computer. Here are the problems I find...and they annoy me.
    I use the option to Create Audio CD. Load all the files to the apps interface and burn to blank CD. At the end of the burn the CD doesn't play back in my computer and will only playback in my home Stereo player. No Track and title shows in the players display window, just shows T1/T2/T3 etc and the start time countdown as each song on the disk plays. Looking at the contents of the CD in my computer all tracks have no info such as Song title or Artist. All that shows is Track numbers and the size of every one of them is 1kb.
    So I then try the other option: Copy Music files to disc..... at the end of burning to disc, the created CD plays in computer but not in my Home Stereo player! Opening the CD in my computer to view contents on the disc shows all track titles, Date, File type/format and full kb used per track. The next problem with this created disc is that I cannot right click/Play in VLC and it plays...I do not get that option when I right click the Optic drive icon showing the CDFS Disc loaded.... so I have too open the disc and play the first track manually...and at the end of that I have to so the same with every track showing.
    This to me is totally unacceptable, I haven't used the Ashampoo app for a long time and only reinstalled it a day or two ago to create CD's. I tried using Image Burn to create the CD's, as I have memory of having used that app to do all my creating CD's and DVD's in the past. That caused the problem that the created discs did not play now. I remember when I could simply drop the complete album folder into ImageBurn and it would burn to disc all contents including the albums cover images etc with the final result being a CD that played in Computer and Home Theater/Stereo devices....... not now.
    Anyone can offer any help advice for fix my problem will be much appreciated, thanks.......even better if someone can suggest another burning app that will do that which I want: Created CD's that show contents/song titles/ play time / track name etc and that play in any audio media hardware device. That's all I ask :D
    I have Nero in the archives I can install...but as I say, my main media creating app used to be ImageBurn.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. kiotii

kiotii Newbie

Attar......thanks but that tells me nothing whatsoever about Ashampoo question/s I asked. I click the link you send and have a screen full of imageburn forum choices and I have to sign up to ask questions. Thanks anyway.

4. Mez

Mez Active member

You need to either get help from Ashampoo or use a more mainstream app to make your CDs. It is doing something wrong and not giving the users enough information so they can trouble shoot. This doesn't happen with mainstream apps because they would never become mainstream if they screwed up often. Most burning problems are solved by using an easier to use application. The users don't get clear easy to understand prompts so they pick wrong options creating problems. I would guess the author of Ashampoo doesn't like to test.

Is there something Ashampoo does you can't live without? If so you may use that for whatever and a different app to burn disks.

aldan likes this.