1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning CDs with Nero

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by stjoe, Mar 29, 2004.

1. stjoe

stjoe Member

Can someone tell me how to add files in NERO from the other computer on my network? The files do not appear in folder accessible with the Add files function. I have Nero OEM suite.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

What OS(es) are we dealing with here? Wouldnt it be better to just copy the files across the network beforehand?

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Are the files shared that you wan't to burn? Any file I share on my other pc I can burn on my "main" pc= I do this all the time.

Shoey :)

4. Praetor

True Shoey but for instance, if the burner is on a Windows98 machine and the shared files are on a W2K/WXP machine there are going to be access issues since W98 is 'stupid' lol and has difficulties connecting to shared networks from 2K/XP shares. :)

5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I never took into account using older operating systems. I do know sharing files on WinXP is quite easy..

Shoey

6. Praetor

OH god when i was making the transition to W2k i had a nightmare of a time :p

7. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I had no problems sharing files on Win2k Pro as well. Many people I know still use Win2k Pro for networking...

Shoey