1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning .dmg files on a windows machine

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by cmathurin, Mar 23, 2007.

1. cmathurin

cmathurin Guest

Hi guys, here is the situation i have an i book g3 that was given to me, well somewhere along the way something happened namely i belive my gf screwed around with something she wasnt so i figured i amy as well wipe the entire system, i got a hold of the osx .dmg images but here is my problem i dont know how to burn them in a windows enviroment without screwing something up, i tried a program called magic iso but i dont think it worked because the system would not boot the cd, i was thinking if there was a way to run the osx o/s on my windows system using something like vm ware or something. and then burn it would it burn proper then or is there way to burn dmg images without screwing anything up. i could use all the help i could possibly get, so thanks to anybody who has some idea of what can work

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

3. cmathurin

cmathurin Guest

Thanks going to give it a look right now