1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD copy from copy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dizzyduck, Apr 12, 2004.

1. dizzyduck

dizzyduck Regular member

I burn my movies with DVD X Copy Express and have yet to have a problem. To burn copies from copies I use DVD Decrypter to decode/encode and Clone DVD to burn. The problem is that these programs do not burn or rip at there maximum speeds. There are no settings or options that allow me to alter this, it is automatically set at max speed. DVD decrypter usually reads at around 6-8 speed and Clone DVD burns at 2.4 speed. My burner is set to burn at 4x and read at 12x. I use Memorex and Verbatim +R 4x disks. The disks burn perfectly, but it wouldn't hurt for them to go faster. Are there any other programs for copying copies that would burn and read faster or is there some way to alter my programs now. I appreciate any help I can get.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

read speed depends on media. Burnt copies will never read at full speed (12x in your case). Use dvd decrypter in iso read and iso write modes and you will read and write at maximum speeds for that media.

3. woof811

woof811 Regular member

iff you just want to copy a copy then nero will do that .
    just select dvd copy.