1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning dvds

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jayval12, May 3, 2005.

1. jayval12

jayval12 Member

The question that I have is regarding the program dvd shrink 3.2, which works by ripping the movie off of the dvd and into there program enabling you to then burn the dvd. Once you burn it off of there program how do you burn another copy without having to wait another 30min for the program to rip it off of the dvd again. Can't you just burn another copy since it has already been ripped from the dvd. Another question i have is there a program that can make a direct copy dvd to dvd using your disk drives, without dealing with the copy write laws blocking it. This is for my own personal use.

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

jayval12 ,
    I think I understand your 1st question. You just make a diskcopy. If you burn the file using Nero you can tell Nero Recode how many copies of the movie you want or do the diskcopy
    2nd Question- Too my knowledge there is no program that can decrypt,compress and burn on the fly all at the same time

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  3. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

Once you've made a backup copy you can simply copy the backup disc to disc. There is no reason to rip or encode it again.
    HW.