1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning episodes/shows

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Syl2us, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Syl2us

Syl2us Member

Hi I am new here and I have a few questions. Now what I want to do is create a DVD with a bunch of episodes or kind of shows that I have created. They are in AVI format and I have about 13-14 Episodes. Now I would like to put them onto a DVD with a screen that has Episode Selection and Play All and that kind of stuff.

Thanks for any and all help,
    Ron

2. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Hi Ron welcome to AD.
    There are various program that turn AVI into dvd format some faster than others, like wise the DVD re-authoring, I'm not trying to pass you off but,
    at the top of the page there's guides to programs and software.
    Have a browse through them, see what's best for you, and as an individual, and take it from there.

regards gringle

3. Syl2us

Syl2us Member

thanks for the warm welcome, I skimmed through the guides and I have some programs to convert avi to the required formats but when i change them they come out to sizes aboue 1.7 GB and thats pretty huge for just one show, and I was wondering how would that work if each of them were 1.7 GB and I have 13-14 episodes of them. None of the guides seem to fit my needs, and I was hoping for some help from you guys.

Thanks,
    Ron

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

5. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

that is right for the size of the finished dvd file. you can use nero recode to add dvd files together and it will compress them some to where they wont lose alot of quality but you wont be able to fit all of the on one disc