1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Erased Discs

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Wowwow, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Wowwow

Wowwow Guest

Hi..Another issue came up while I try to burn. I am using 2.4 Memorex +RW in my NEC 2100AD burner8x. For those blank dvd that has been erased before, I cannot burn the movie...If I start a brand new DVD discs, it burns fine...Is there something wrong with using erased DVD+RW of isn't Nero's erasing function do not work? Please help...Thxs.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

hi Wowwow
    Did you try using the full erase mode?If not,ill tell you where it is just in case.Go to nero start smart, and got to extras, and the erase disc,then theres a drop down box click on it and try the full erase.
    This mode takes me at least 30 minutes to do a full erase,maybe that will help you.
    I couldnt tell you if there is a limit on how many times you can use a dvrw or how many times you can just use quick erase,but try that,might work.
    good luck
    jim

3. Wowwow

Wowwow Guest

Hmmm...I tried the full erase under Nero, Burning Rom. After a few seconds, the disc ejects itself. That didn't work.