1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning fight night 2004 nero image

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by oggi526, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oggi526

oggi526 Guest

hi im new to this and would like some help please. i downloaded fight night 2004 for the x box it is a nero disc image file ive opened nero 6 went to choose recorder burnt dvd image but the game keeps on saying invalid region my x box is chipped and doesn't seem to have a problem with the dvdr brand that i'm using.
    please can some one help as i've already wasted 3 dvd r trying to get this to work
    thanks

2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

ummm
    youre kinda not supposed to leave threads regarding backups, unless you own the original, as its illegal.

regarding your problem, if youre in the uk, you probably got the ntsc version, if youre in the usa you prob got the PAL version
    there is a region free patch you can put in your xbox get it from the usual places, not sure really if its dvd movie only though.
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]PC SPEC: XP 3000+ (overclocked) asus 2x fsb 400, 768mb ddr 2700, ati pro 128mb, pioneer a106 w/ hacked firmware
    XBOX SPEC: ver.1.2 with Xecuter 2.3-4983 bios,80gb hdd,Samsung sdg605,evox,xbmc,xbmp,dvdxr,xprogear,
    mame0x w/ 1,500 roms, kawax w/ 100 roms[/small]

Last edited: May 31, 2004
  3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

even if you do own the original, you cant discuss downloading games here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.