1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning from HD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MaDRuKuS, Mar 12, 2004.

1. MaDRuKuS

MaDRuKuS Member

quick question-

ive read alot about people just using windows to copy their dvd to the HD, then using nero to burn it. will this be a fully functional dvd? and why is it that only the VIDEO_TS folder has info in it. the AUDIO_TS folder is empty.....any ideas???

2. evoke

evoke Member

yea that is the same thing i am trying to do.the picture is ok on it on the Pc.but i am wondering if the movie image is better when you burn it to DVD

3. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

you can do it that way but of course you will only be able to create a complete copy of the disk.....if the disk is greater than 4.7gb then you wont be able to burn it. audio_ts folder is empty due to the fact that the audio is encrypted with the video files.

a better way of doing this is to download DVD Shrink (it's free) as this will allow you to analyse the disc then re-author (cut out any extra bits you dont want) so it will fit on a standard 4.7gb dvdr.

come back if you have any further probs as the guys around these parts (i dont include myself there) are truly awesome!!!!!!

and welcome to AD
    viper