1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Dengar07, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Dengar07

Dengar07 Guest

Hey all, i have read alot about burning games but im woundering what the easiest way to do this is? If u all could help me out it would be great.
    THanks

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

There isn't really an "easiest" way as far as steps invlolved etc but the best way is to get a good 2 sheep burner such as the Plextor Premium (what I use), Asus 5232AS or Lite On 52327S then decide which software you want to use and are most comfortable with. I like BlindWrite much better than the the others which are Alcohol 120% and CloneCD. Alcohol doesn't do well against SecuROM and CloneCD gets blacklisted too much for my liking.

All three have trial version so you should give all three a test drive before you decide which to buy :)

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

hey Neph:

what programs do you know of that don't run when they detect clone cd?

4. Nephilim

I don't know of any programs per se just certain games/copy protections. SafeDisc 3.20.022 has been a real problem for some when it detects CloneCD.

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

oh gotcha. I guess since I don't copy games I don't really have to worry about it...just curious though

6. Nephilim

Yeah, you're fine.

The game protections take a good look at your system and will refuse to run if they find apps or programs they don't like. They'll even refuse to run the game if they see Nero's Image Drive on your system.